We currently have more than 40 volunteers from a range of different backgrounds, with different skills and experience. Some volunteer for several hours most weeks, while others may only help out once every couple
Most volunteering is during weekdays, but there are some opportunities to
help at weekends, or from home in the evenings. We are very flexible, and happy to discuss how and when you can volunteer.
To apply to volunteer with us, please complete the form below.
We are currently actively looking for:
- Community listener/outreach volunteers – particularly those with additional languages other than English.
- People looking to help teach basic IT skills.
- Communications volunteers with photography, video and/or social media skills.
How you can get involved
Help improve NHS, social care and other public services…
- Patient and service user representatives.
- Commissioning volunteers.
Help engage and empower communities…
- Face-to-face engagement at stalls and events.
- Helping people improve their IT skills at Coffee and Computers training sessions.
Help us find out more about local people’s views…
- Research and surveys.
- Community listeners/outreach.
Support the running of our projects…
- Minute taking and meeting support.
- Event support.
- Photography and video making.
- Publicity – leaflet and poster distribution.