1,980 homes will be demolished on the Woodberry Down Estate and replaced with more than 5,500 new homes. 41% will be for social renting and shared ownership. A range of new facilities is also being delivered, including:
- Three new public parks.
- A community centre and library.
- A new Academy school and extended primary school.
- A new children’s centre.
- Retail and commercial opportunities.
Simon Slater, Independent Resident Advisor
Freephone: 0800 169 8677
07985 251 834
Roda Hassan, Assistant Independent Resident Advisor
Ayse Ursal, Turkish Adviser
Claudia Garcia, Administrator
- Providing clear, impartial and accurate advice on the regeneration and rehousing proposals to tenants, leaseholders and the Woodberry Down Community Organisation (WDCO.
- Support the WDCO in their dealings with delivery partners.
- Support the WDCO to help them build capacity Build.